JOIN OUR TEAM OF QUIET PROFESSIONALS…
We understand the importance of rapidly staffing our Armed Forces with professionals who are competent in low-density skill sets and are capable of providing the required support needed. You’ll grow in an environment built on the core values of the honest, hard working people we hire. You will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact, and be at the core of some of our nation’s most critical missions in support of our brave men and women fighting the Global War on Terrorism (GWOT).
QP employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. QP is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
QP supports both government and commercial customers at the prime and sub-contractor levels. Any employment with QP supporting a government contract is contingent upon government customer and prime contractor approval. This approval process will include the following:
- Successful completion of any required government customer skills verification processes.
- Successful transfer, validation and maintenance of your Security Clearance if required.
- Possession of a valid U.S. passport (for OCONUS positions)
- Successfully passing all pre-deployment requirements including, but not limited to, medical, dental, psychological, background, crime, credit, and security screens as deemed necessary to be considered deployable (for OCONUS positions)
- Meeting all conditions for deployment as per the current Individual Readiness Operations (IRDO) medical policy as indicated below (for OCONUS positions):
- DA Personnel Policy Guidance (PPG) for Overseas Contingency Operations b. USCENTCOM Mod 12 w/tab A&B
- Individual Protection and Individual-Unit Deployment Policy, including but not limited to all requirements pertaining to sections 15.C.2 – Medical Fitness –Immunizations, and Tab A – Amplification of the Minimal Standardsof Fitness for Deployment to the CENTCOM AOR.
Please feel free to contact one of our recruiters below if you have any questions concerning one of our available positions.